Sorin is a refined, bleached and deodorized hydrogenated hard fraction of palm oil. It is odourless and bland and is excellent as a fat base for dehydrated soup stocks and is also used in margarine formulations.
- Used as a binding agent for the bakery industry
- Imparts better stabilization of the dough compared to softer fats
- Imparts better crumb structure
- Is Halal and Kosher certified
Sorin Rangeright left
SORIN 100 is a refined, bleached and deodorised hydrogenated palm oil hard fraction
It is excellent as a fat base for dehydrated soup stocks and also finds uses in margarine formulations.
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE:
- Available in bulk and shipped in Isotankers or Parcel Tankers
- Available in flake form in kraft paper polybags or HDPE woven bags
- Available in 20kg cartons with PE liners
Halal and Kosher
* Conditions apply